Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Studying an MBA can transform the way you think and the way you work, change the way others see you and open up new leadership and management opportunities.
A full-time one year MBA at Herts
Applications are currently not open for the MBA. As soon as we open applications, we'll make sure that this is communicated. Check back on this page for updates.
This programme is subject to validation.
This full-time MBA enables you to develop the critical and reflective strategic leadership skills you need to succeed in an uncertain world, challenging your assumptions, cultivating flexible thinking, effective decision making and responsible management.
As a Hertfordshire Executive MBA student, you will be supported by first-class facilities, including our virtual learning environment, StudyNet, which provides access to other students, lecture notes and over 100,000 e-books and e-journals.
You will also benefit from teaching and supervision by our expert research-active staff, several of whom are world leaders in their field and act as consultants with leading organisations such as Roche, Camelot and BDO Hayward.
The first intake for the Hertfordshire MBA will commence in January 2021.
The Hertfordshire MBA is a distinctive course that will expand your mind and your network. The course offers you:
- Earn a highly respected Master of Business Administration (MBA) to support your future careers opportunities
- Take a life-changing professional journey and expand your mind, skills, career potential and professional network.
- Challenge your assumptions and gain a critical, reflexive approach to strategic leadership and management.
- Focus on industry best practice and live consultancy, underpinned by cutting-edge research.
- Make a powerful difference to your organisation by developing a strategic, global outlook and experience of everything from accounting to marketing.
Up to £4,000 scholarships available
Get to London from Hatfield in just 25 minutes by train
A huge 96.5% of graduates in work or further study after 6 months
Ranked Top 10 for facilities spend by the Complete University Guide
What will I study?
Our teaching and learning methods enable the development and sharing of skills and knowledge and are built on an expectation of active involvement in the programme.
A participative style is used throughout to enable students to learn from each other as well as from teaching staff. Experiential learning is central to our teaching philosophy.
There is a considerable emphasis on the utilisation of theory and knowledge to make sense of your own and fellow participants' experiences at work. Case study material is widely used alongside case histories developed by fellow participants.
The MBA at the University of Hertfordshire has multiple pathways for students:
- MBA (Human Resource Management)
- MBA (Entrepreneurship)
- MBA (Digital Marketing)
- MBA (Finance)
- MBA (Healthcare)
- MBA (Public Services)
- MBA (Sustainable Management)
- MBA (Data Analytics)
- MBA (Project Management)
- MBA (Management Consultancy)
- MBA (Information Systems)
|Human Resource Management||30|
|Marketing and Enterprise||30|
|Accounting and Finance||30|
|Operations and Analytics||30|
*Parallel modules to support your chosen specialism – e.g. Strategic Management in Human Resource Management’
**Parallel modules to support your chosen specialism – e.g. Professional Project in Human Resource Management’