Research Centres at the University of Hertfordshire
Our research centres reflect some of University of Hertfordshire’s key research strengths. Centres have close links with professional organisations and other research institutions, facilitating collaboration and maximising the output and impact of their research.
As well as these formal research centres there is a vibrant range of research units and groups across the University reflecting the broad research interests of the academic body.
- Centre for Astrophysics Research (CAR)
- Centre for Atmospheric and Climate Physics Research (CACP)
- Centre for Agriculture, Food and Environmental Management Research
- Centre for Research in Biodetection Technologies
- Centre for Climate Change Research (C3R)
- Centre of Data Innovation Research (CoDIR)
- Centre for Computer Science and Informatics Research (CCSIR)
- Centre for Research into Topical Drug Delivery and Toxicology (TDDT)
- Centre for Engineering Research (CER)
- Centre for Health Services and Clinical Research (CHSCR)
- Centre for Research in Professional and Work-Related Learning
- Centre for Research in Psychology and Sports Sciences (CRIPSS)
- Centre for Research in Public Health and Community Care (CRIPACC)
- Centre for Regional and Local History Research
- Centre for Agriculture, Food and Environmental Management (CAFEM)
- Centre for Educational Leadership
- Cyber Security Centre
Contact us at the Research Office if you have any queries or would like to know more about research at the University of Hertfordshire.