Help and support
Need a hand?
At the University of Hertfordshire we'd like to help make your student life as rewarding and stress-free as possible. So we offer all Herts students support with counselling, childcare, careers guidance, chaplaincy and more.
- Our counselling service - when you need someone to talk to.
- Financial support - helping take the pressure off you.
- Childcare - your kids in safe hands so you can get on with studying.
- University of Hertfordshire multi-faith chaplaincy - a tranquil haven to retreat to, make friends and find answers, whatever your faith.
- Career guidance - helping your decision-making and enhancing your employability.
- Disability services - to help ensure that disabled people are able to get the best out of their time at the University.
- The Equality Office – for information, guidance and support on all equal opportunities at the University. All University staff have been trained in equality and diversity. The University is also participating in a Higher Education Academy Project on 'Promoting an inclusive culture in learning, teaching and assessment'.
- Medical support - our on-campus medical centre and Campus Pharmacy are on hand when you need them to provide medical care for all our students.
- The Student Centre - home to a wide range of student services, advice and information, all under one roof.
- Library and Computing Services help and support - how to get help using your University library and computing services, and contacting the Helpdesk
- The chance to get involved - help others through volunteering or get your fingers green in our community gardens.