Contact the International Office
If you have any questions about studying at the University of Hertfordshire or about how to apply, please don't hesitate to contact us.
If you would like to receive email updates and information about the University please complete our short enquirer form.
International Office staff regularly visit a wide range of countries to interview potential students, assist them with their applications and answer any questions about studying at the University.
Alternatively, please contact the relevant team, using the details below and we will be happy to help.
For queries relating to applying to University, your offer or CAS contact:
International admissions: + 44 (0)1707 284800 firstname.lastname@example.org
For immigration advice and visa application queries contact:
International Student support: +44 (0) 1707 284800 email@example.com
For general enquiries about recruitment events, agent queries or country specific information:
International recruitment: +44 (0) 1707 281249 firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are a UK applicant please contact us on email@example.com
University of Hertfordshire
- Stuart Smith, Head of the International Office
- Kat Shaw, International Services Manager
- Ellen Marriot, International Services Manager
- Anne Murray, Senior Team Administrator
- Carla Hammond, Team Administrator
South East Asia
- Gavin Tan, Regional Manager
- Angela Lloyd, International Officer
Middle East and Africa
- James Perrin, Regional Manager
- Jumana Al Jayoosi, International Officer
South East Asia
- Sayaz Miah, Regional Manager
Europe and The Americas
- Sam Poulton, Regional Manager
Marketing, Admissions & Conversion
- Brad Johnson, International Marketing Officer
- Catherine Fulton, Senior Conversion Officer
- Kamen Yau, Conversion and Admissions Officer
- Bonnie Lwanga, Conversion and Admissions Officer
Our online Ask Herts facility offers an instant, detailed response to a wide range of frequently asked questions about the University. If you don't receive the information you need through Ask Herts, you will be given the option to email us to receive a personal answer.
We have a network of representatives throughout the world who provide advice and further information about studying at the University to prospective students, and help them with the application and visa process. We recommend that you get help from a representative if you can. (You should ask about any charges the representative may make, usually the services offered are free of charge.)
For details of our overseas representatives please select your country from the Your country page.
Once you have applied, if you have a question about your application or your offer, you can contact our International Admissions team.
Please contact them on firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone + 44 (0)1707 284800+ 44 (0)1707 284800 .