Postgraduate masters study
You bring the dream, we’ll help you to make it happen.
At Herts, we offer a huge variety of postgraduate courses covering everything from animation to environmental management. We offer flexible study options to suit your lifestyle, fantastic links to business and expert guidance every step of the way.
Each semester, we host a virtual open week, enabling you to speak directly with our expert academics to explore your postgraduate study options. Our next event takes place from Monday 7 November to Friday 11 November, with course sessions from 16.00 to 18.00 each day. Simply click here to book your place.
Why choose postgraduate study at Herts?
- Employment prospects: 91.5% of our postgraduates are in work or further study*
- Industry connections: Links with over 1,700 businesses and industrial placements
- Accredited courses: We offer over 40 industry accredited courses and work placements
- Financial support: No application fees. We offer a 20% postgraduate fee discount for University of Hertfordshire graduates. Plus there's £11,836 of postgraduate funding available**. Find out more about postgraduate bursaries, scholarships and grants. Plus find out about the postgraduate student loan.
- Excellent location: Hertfordshire has been voted the UK’s best place to live and is just 25 minutes from London
- Fantastic facilities: Multi-million-pound facilities include a mock law court and flight simulation suites.
- Award-winning research: For research impact, the University of Hertfordshire is the top ranked post-92 university and in the top 25% of all universities (Learn more about the Research Excellence Framework, 2021).
Hear it from our postgraduate alumni #Dreammastered
Find your next chapter
Got some questions about postgraduate study? Explore our FAQs section to find your answers....
Speak to our friendly students and academics who are on hand to answer your queries...
* 91.5% of our postgraduate taught students are in work or further study within 15 months of finishing their degrees (of those available for work or study, latest Graduate Outcomes Survey 2019-20).