Agent & Partner Toolkit
Powering Potential. It’s the promise that we make to our students when they come to study at the University of Hertfordshire.
At the University of Hertfordshire, we see our students' potential, we hear their ambitions and we support their futures.
- Apply to a course or submit outstanding documents
- Contact the International Office
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) advice
- Course Listing
- International section of the website
If you would like to use our logo, find and download all versions of our logo along with guidance regarding our logo usage.
Guides and resources
Our Agent and Counsellor Guide contains lots of useful information to help our network develop a good working knowledge of the University, application process and best practice.
We also have additional guidance documents to help enquirers and applicants through the process.
About the University of Hertfordshire
The University of Hertfordshire brings the transformational impact of higher education to all. Its students, staff and businesses consistently reach their full potential. Through high quality teaching, 300 flexible degree programmes for international students, cutting-edge research projects and powerful business partnerships, they think bigger, stand out and positively impact local, national and international communities.
The University of Hertfordshire: Powering the potential of students, staff and business
The University of Hertfordshire is in the town of Hatfield, which is just 25 minutes by train from London King’s Cross station. With over 300 programmes available to international students, across seven Schools of Study it’s easy to find a course to match your career aspirations. Our programmes are created with industry in mind and placements are offered alongside many courses providing you with hands-on experience.
With its heritage in Britain’s pioneering aeronautical industry, the University has been an innovative force in education since the early 1950s and today hosts a community of over 30,000 students from the UK and around the world. Over the past 20 years we’ve invested almost half a billion pounds in our green campuses, which span 125 acres. Rated Platinum for our EcoFriendly campus (EcoCampus, 2018), everything is designed with our student community in mind.
Academics are experts in their field, and many are focused on researching solutions to the Grand Challenges of our time. From developing a humanoid robot that can support children with autism, to using a pioneering laser facility to deliver critical insights into climate change, staff drive forward and deliver cutting-edge research.
With inspiring learning spaces, state-of-the-art facilities and a £120 million student accommodation village, you have everything you need on your doorstep.
Globally, the University partners with institutions in countries all over the world, as well as welcoming over 10,000 students from 140 countries to its campus in the UK. Home students are also encouraged to take the opportunity to experience studying abroad at one of over 170 Universities worldwide.
We can offer an extensive library of photos for international agents. We have set up a Flickr page with high quality images available to download. Each image comes with a relevant description which will support you in using them online, in print and on social media.
We'll work to update this gallery regularly and update with the latest imagery to showcase the University.
League table and rankings
We deliver consistently outstanding teaching, learning and outcomes for our students.
So what does that actually mean for our students? It means over 93% of University of Hertfordshire graduates are in employment or further study within 15 months of graduating (HESA, 2020, based on surveyed UK graduates).
Our learning environment supports our consistent drive to improve the learning experience at Herts. The Complete University Guide has rated us in the Top 10 for facilities spend, showcasing the consistent and extensive investment we make each year in your learning experience.
Accredited by professional bodies
Nearly all of our programmes are recognised by professional bodies. Our academic schools work with many government agencies, professional bodies, trade groups and network associations within Hertfordshire and nationally.
League table success
Some of the recent league table successes include:
- 1st in the world for Games Design and Development (Complete University Guide, 2022)
- 1st the UK for Creative Media & Entertainment (Rookie Awards, 2022)
- 1st for Games (TIGA Games Industry Award, 2019)
- 1st nationally for Animation and Game Design (The Guardian, 2023)
- 1st nationally for Paramedic Science (The Guardian, 2023)
- 1st in the East of England for Medical Technology and Bioengineering (Complete University Guide, 2023)
- 2nd for Social Policy in the East of England (Complete University Guide, 2023)
- 5th in the world for Best Design Education Institution (World Brand Design Society, 2022/23)
- 6th nationally for Social Work (The Guardian, 2023)
- 7th nationally for Tourism, Hospitality and Event Management (The Guardian, 2020)
- 8th nationally for Children’s Nursing (The Guardian, 2023)
- 8th nationally for Economics (The Guardian, 2023)
- 12th nationally for Mental Health Nursing (The Guardian, 2023)
- 12th nationally for Optometry, Ophthalmics & Orthoptics (Complete University Guide, 2023)
- 12th in the world for Game Design and Development (Rookie Awards, 2021)
- 13th nationally for Physiotherapy (The Guardian, 2023)
- 13th nationally for English (The Guardian, 2023)
- 14th nationally for Food Science (Complete University Guide, 2023)
- 14th nationally for Geography and Environmental Studies (The Guardian, 2022)
- 15th nationally for Nutrition and Food Science (The Guardian, 2023)
- 16th nationally for Film Production & Photography (The Guardian, 2020)
- 20th in the world for Creative Media & Entertainment (Rookie Awards, 2022)
- 21st nationally for General Nursing (The Guardian, 2023)
- 22nd nationally for Medical Technology and Bioengineering (Complete University Guide, 2023)
- 22nd nationally for Product Design (The Guardian, 2023)
- 23rd nationally for Electrical and Electronic Engineering (The Guardian, 2023)
- 24th nationally for Architecture (The Guardian, 2021)
- 25th nationally for Interior Design (The Guardian, 2023)
- 25th nationally for Politics (The Guardian, 2021)
- 26th nationally for Aerospace Engineering (The Guardian, 2023)
- 26th nationally for Sports Science (Complete University Guide, 2023)
- 27th nationally for Manufacturing and Production Engineering (Complete University Guide, 2023)
- 29th nationally for Graphic Design (The Guardian, 2023)
- 29th nationally for Education (The Guardian, 2023)
- 29th nationally for History (Complete University Guide, 2023)
- 30th nationally for Biology (The Guardian, 2023)
- The 2023 Complete University Guide has rated us 11th for facilities spend, showcasing the consistent and extensive investment we make each year in the learning experience.
- Short-listed for Best Business School in the UK (Times Higher Education Awards, 2020)
- Psychology ranked joint first nationally for Research Impact, obtaining 100% outstanding rating (Research Excellence Framework, 2021)
- Winners of the Best New Pro Bono Activity – Hertfordshire Law Clinic (LawWorks and Attorney General Student Pro Bono Awards, 2020)
- Winners of the Best Contribution by a Pro Bono Clinic - Hertfordshire Law Clinic (LawWorks Pro Bono Awards, 2022)
- Best Contribution by a Team of Students helping vulnerable people at risk of homelessness in Hertfordshire (LawWorks Student Pro Bono Awards, 2022)
- Top 25% nationally for Business and Management Studies research impact (Research Excellence Framework, 2021)
- Formula Student Team are ranked 3rd in the UK (IMECHE, 2021)
- One of 17 universities awarded the Race Equality Charter Mark
The International Office is across all of the major social media channels. Please follow us and remember to tag us in any content you post.
- Twitter - @UniofHertsINTL
- Instagram - @UniofHertsINTL
- WeChat - HertsACUK
- RED - uniofherts
Posts for your social media channels
If you wish to post about the University of Hertfordshire on your social channels, you can also use appropriate hashtags like:
Get in touch
If you have any questions about our brand guidance, assets or campaigns please contact a member of the team: