Student Visa

Pay your fees

Before you can begin your Student visa application, you need to have a CAS. There are many things you need to be aware of before you apply for your visa, so please read all sections of this page carefully to ensure you have everything ready in line with the UKVI requirements.

Additional guidance

You can also use the Home Office website and UK Council for International Student Affairs website for further guidance.

Ensure you are familiar with the rules and responsibilities of being a Student Visa holder by reading up on visa compliance. You may also find our frequently asked questions page useful.

Visa compliance Frequently asked questions