Research in the Hertfordshire Business School
PhD Studentships: Applications are invited for a fully-funded full-time PhD studentship in the Hertfordshire Business School at the University of Hertfordshire. The study will contribute to one of four key research groups in the School.
Apply by: 9 July 2018
Job description: Fully-funded PhD Studentships
Research in the Hertfordshire Business School is focused in the areas of business strategy, employment studies, creative industries and institutional economics.
- Enterprise and value, led by Professor Sue Halliday and Professor Ross Brennan
- Global work and employment, led by Professor Jane Hardy and Graham Hollinshead
- Managing complex change, led by Professor Christopher Mowles
- Markets, organisations and policy, led by Professor Geoffrey Hodgson and Professor Hulya Dagdeviren
- Interested in a research degree? Find out more details.
- Find out more about the wide range of business areas with our PhD programme.
Impact of research
Find out how our research is making a tangible difference in society. Read our areas of impactful research on:
- The Sharing Economy
- The Future of work and the Gig Economy
- Making the visitor economy more dementia-friendly
- A decision support tool for better management of NHS services
- Bringing older technology users into the digital mainstream
- Re-engineering Business for Sustainability
- Measuring social impact in the redistribution of surplus food stock