Hertfordshire Business School Alumni Network
For our students, their relationship with the Hertfordshire Business School does not end when they celebrate their graduation. We believe that our alumni (our ex-students) should remain part of our worldwide community, which includes former students, current students and staff. We actively encourage our graduates to stay in touch with us, attend our events and reunions and even return to the University to talk to our current students about their success stories.
The University has been offering business courses since 1962, when it became possible to study for an HNC in Business Studies. If you were once one of our students we would love you to contact us, no matter when you graduated.
Stay part of our professional and business community at Hertfordshire Business School.
Business School alumni benefits include:
- stay social with us and other Business School alumni on Twitter and LinkedIn
- join our professional Business Academy LinkedIn Group
- stay up to date and sign up to our Business School monthly newsletter
- attend a wide variety of free events with Business Academy
- stay connected with the Business School graduate community
- stay connected to the postgraduate community
- get 20% discount on postgraduate degrees
- be recognised as an Business School Alumni Rising Star
- continue as an Graduate Ambassador for your degree programme
- volunteer to be a student mentor/buddy
- develop your personal brand
- come back and share career, business and life experiences with the next generation of students
- access our specialist enterprise knowledge to get help and advice for your start-up idea or your employer's business
- find a student study team to help you or your employer work on a live project
- promote your business and organisation to Business School staff and students
- get one-to-one support in finding student placement resources and graduate talent for your team or business
Business School Success Stories
We are always looking for alumni who would be willing to share their success stories to help inspire our current students - contact us.