Our global alumni community can access a fantastic range of benefits and discounts. We have tailored the benefits we offer to support your career development, offer lifelong learning opportunities, boost your wellbeing and lots more.
Your Alumni Portal is where you can access all of these fantastic benefits. Here are some of the highlights:
- access free careers support from the Careers and Employment Service for up to four years after you complete your studies, helping you find your first job and progress your career
- business start-up support is available for aspiring entrepreneurs and business owners
- take advantage of the 20% alumni discount for postgraduate taught or research degrees at the University of Hertfordshire (terms and conditions apply)
- read about the lifelong access to the Learning Resources Centres for further study (visitor restrictions may apply to give priority to students)
- find out about the exclusive alumni discounted membership at Hertfordshire Sports Village
- see the exclusive alumni discounted tickets to UH Arts events
- invitations to graduate events, reunions and professional networking events
- an exclusive monthly alumni newsletter sent to your inbox, keeping you connected to Herts
- visit the Herts marketplace offering discounts to alumni from alumni business owners.
Studying at the University of Hertfordshire improved my career prospects in a huge variety of ways. As an International student it offered new opportunities and pushed me out of my comfort zone. It gave me the opportunity to diversify and expand the group of people that I know in my career and that has been of great advantage.