Apply online through Clearing
Book an Open Day
Get info updates
Impact and contribution to economy and society
The Centre’s approach to impact is to work with the public sector and industry partners to provide sustainable technological solutions to critical policy and business challenges.
These impact case studies reflect the outcomes of longstanding external partnerships. The value that the Centre’s government and industry collaborators place on these partnerships is evidenced by a series of follow-on grants, resulting in the Centre’s research expertise becoming embedded in collaborators’ research and development processes.
Casestudies range across our research groups:
- Communications and Intelligent Systems (CIS) Research Group
- Energy and Sustainable Design (ENESD) Research Group
- Materials and Structures (MAST) Research Group
- Microfluidics and Mircoengineering (MMRG) Research Group
Contribution to economy and society
- Defence and cyber security
- food security
- low carbon energy
- business innovation.