The Student Centre
The Student Centre provides front-line and specialist support and advice on non-academic matters to staff, students and applicants at the University of Hertfordshire by bringing together Admissions, Student Records and Enrolment, Student Finance, Residential Allocations, International Student Support and Tier 4 Compliance into one location.
Pop 'round for help with:
- Information on course criteria and eligibility
- Information and advice throughout the application process
- Processing of your course application
- Allocation of accommodation
- Financial support and guidance
- Advice and support with your Tuition Fee and Maintenance Loans from the Student Loans Company
- US and Canadian Loans
- Administration of scholarships
- Collecting payments for tuition and accommodation fees at our Place2Pay counter
- Advice and support for our international students
- Issuing ID card, parking permits and bus passes
Our Student Centre Info Service team will greet you whether calling up, or visiting in person and can answer most queries at the the first point of contact.
The Student Centre is located on the ground floor of the Hutton Hub on the College Lane Campus.
View the current opening hours of the Student Centre.
Have a look inside