Fast forward your career
Choose the Hertfordshire MBA because:
- In March 2015 the MBA was awarded the AMBA accreditation which reflects the commitment to guaranteeing quality and fostering innovation.
- As a Hertfordshire MBA student, you will benefit from teaching and supervision by our expert research-active staff, several of whom act as consultants with leading organisations such as Roche, Camelot and BDO Hayward.
- The Hertfordshire MBA is the University's flagship programme, and has been delivering innovative management education for the last 25 years
- We offer state-of-the-art teaching facilities, with access to 348,000 e-books and over 30,000 online journals via our virtual learning environment
Come and meet us
If you are considering studying for an MBA but are unsure of how it might benefit your career, or how you might manage your existing commitments, then come and talk to us.
For a more informal discussion with the Director of the MBA programme please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 (0)1707 285572 to make an appointment.
About the programme
- The Hertfordshire MBA is designed to meet the needs of busy working professionals
- The programme is delivered on a part-time basis over 10 weekends (Friday-Sunday) each year between October – May
- The next available start date is September 2015
- We recruit approximately 25 participants for each cohort, to ensure a highly interactive and engaging study environment
- A good first degree (2:2 or above) in any discipline from a recognised university or other equivalent professional qualification.
- Ideally you should have 5 years of relevant work experience. Those with less than 5 years of work experience will be considered on an individual basis taking into consideration their business exposure, leadership skills and professional achievements over the last 3 years.
To find out more about the MBA, and to have an initial informal discussion, please email email@example.com or call +44 (0)1707 285572.