Developing distributed leadership in schools through arts-based and embodied activity
Welcome to the ENABLES website. Its purpose is to show how novel ways of developing people’s capacity for leadership can be used and adapted. Here you will find freely available resources and guidance for anyone who wants to develop and strengthen distributed leadership in schools.
- For a quick overview of the website and what distributed leadership and its development through arts-based and embodied activities is all about, explore ‘The basics’.
- To see what detailed guidance is available, take a look at ‘Resources’.
- If you want advice on adapting the resources to different local, cultural and national contexts, click on ‘Adapting the resources’.
- For anyone interested in the research on which the resources and guidance are based, click on ‘Research’.
- If you want to know more about the project, click ‘About ENABLES’.