MA Education Framework
The MA Education Framework is designed for professionals working in a range of educational settings, or interested in a range of educational issues in different contexts.
The framework offers the following awards:
- MA Education gained through taking any educational focus of interest in any of the chosen modules throughout study
- MA Educational Leadership gained through taking an educational leadership focus for 50% of the study, including the Dissertation
- MA Early Childhood Education gained through taking an early childhood focus for 50% of the study, including the Dissertation
- MA SEND and Inclusion gained through taking a SEND and inclusion focus for 50% of the study, including the Dissertation
The programme supports you in developing your knowledge and understanding of issues and practice through enquiry and research. The programme provides a range of module choices, but you are encouraged to bring your own ideas and focus on your own particular professional interests.
Through this programme you will:
- Develop and deepen your knowledge and understanding of issues relating to education practice through critical reflection, analysis and enquiry
- Develop your ability to critically analyse educational theory and how it links to practice
- Become a member of a supportive learning community and learn from professionals from a range of educational settings
- Become a successful practitioner researcher
If you have any questions or would like to find out more information, please contact the programme leader Dr Adenike Akinbode on firstname.lastname@example.org