London Film Academy - Undergraduate
The University of Hertfordshire has partnered with the London Film Academy to offer an accelerated pathway in to the BA (Hons) Film and Television Production for graduates of the LFA’s Filmmaking Diploma.
Students who have completed the Diploma can apply for advanced entry into our award-winning practice-based degree. Accredited by ScreenSkills and CILECT, the degree offers a combination of creative, technical, practical and management skills which make the course unique and our graduates highly successful, as employees or as independent filmmakers.
How it works
The LFA Filmmaking Diploma is recognised by the University of Hertfordshire for progression onto the BA (Hons) Film and Television Production. If you have successfully completed (or are predicted to complete) your Diploma you will gain credits on the BA equal to 240 credits: two years. This will leave you with 120 credits (one year) to be completed at the University of Hertfordshire
To apply for our BA (Hons) Film and Television Production course you must satisfy our University's entry criteria and UKBA requirements (if applicable).
The modules you'll study in your final year are:
- Film and Television Media Industries: Professional Development 2 - 15 Credits
- Film and Television: Pre-Production, Marketing and Distribution - 15 Credits
- Multiplatform Content - 15 Credits
- Film and Television Production: Major Project - 45 Credits
- Film and TV Extended Essay/Media Research Project - 30 Credits
Find out more about BA (Hons) Film and Television Production