Hertfordshire Business School Employer Partners
Help us build tomorrow's workforce
At Hertfordshire Business School we actively encourage our students to engage with work experience, internships and placement opportunities. Real world experience, work-ready skills and preparation for professional employment is vital for their personal development and for your future business success too.
- Nurture a work-ready talent pipeline for your business
- Develop the professional skills you are looking for
- Be inspired with fresh perspectives and new ideas
- Obtain flexible extra resource at entry level costs
- Give staff a chance to upskill through mentoring and coaching
- Build your organisation's profile in the Business School and fast-track vacancies
Internships are typically 6-12 weeks (usually over the summer).
A sandwich placement is for a minimum of 30 weeks (35 hours per week).
- Your placement team will guide you through options and help you recruit
- Working hours are agreed between you and the student
- Placement students complete brief assessed reports, with your support
- Average FTE placement salary for 2021/22 was £19,000pa (£9p/h)
To discuss a placement opportunity in your organisation, please contact:
Hilary Stephens H.Stephens2@herts.ac.uk (undergraduate students)
James Broach J.Broach2@herts.ac.uk (postgraduate students)