Business Advisory Group
In these challenging times, it is ever more important that universities and businesses work together for growth and prosperity. Developing more impactful and productive relationships with local organisations, employers and businesses is vital.
The Business Advisory Group was created with this in mind, and has developed relationships with a variety of stakeholders from across the region. First set up in 2017, it strives to Work Better Together with business, putting collaboration opportunities into place to develop talent, innovation and knowledge capabilities in Hertfordshire.
Led by Hertfordshire Business School, the group meets regularly in a relaxed format, and aims to drive lively conversations on key business/university drivers around Talent, Innovation and Knowledge. Staff and student invitees are welcomed into the conversations.
- to nurture better working relationships with business through regular ‘conversational’ touchpoints with the University
- provide a networking forum for businesses, employers and local stakeholders to come together to share ideas and best practice
- advise on upcoming opportunities, challenges, and emerging trends facing business.
- give insights into how the University may help you, your staff and your business
- create an enjoyable meeting environment with great networking opportunities
- build brand visibility of participating members and their business on the University website and on campus.
If you or your organisation would like to find out more about joining the group, please email email@example.com