Our online library system
Need help with referencing, searching for information or writing an essay? There are plenty of learning and research skills support to help you throughout your time at the University.
The University library system is called Library Search.
- It's quick, easy and simple to use.
- Lets you search the library catalogue, other relevant electronic resources and library databases - all at the same time.
- Finds books, e-books, journal articles, journals, reports and exam papers in just one search.
- Can be used on any device, anywhere and anytime.
- Allows you to reserve books
Your personal Library Account gives information about the books you've borrowed and when you need to bring them back.
All books are automatically renewed weekly for up to 20 weeks unless requested by another user. (Items borrowed by SCONUL users are automatically renewed for a maximum of 3 times)
Returning books by post
If you need to return books to us, but can't travel to the University, you can return them by post. Please read and complete the postal returns information and form.