Research Centres and Groups
Food research at the University of Hertfordshire takes place across a number of Research Centres, Groups and disciplines.
- Agriculture and Environment Research Unit (AERU)
- Centre for Agriculture, Food and Environmental Management (CAFEM)
- Centre for Research in Public Health and Community Care (CRIPACC)
- Centre for Sustainable Communities (CSC)
- Centre for Research on Management, Economy and Society (CRoMES)
- Centre for Computer Science and Informatics (CCSIR)
- Heritage Hub
Doctorates, degrees and courses
We offer one of the most diverse range of research degree programmes in the UK.
- Masters by research/PhD in adolescent, child and family health
- Masters by research/PhD in Food and Public Health
- Doctorate in Heritage
- Masters by research/PhD History
- Professional Doctorate in Health Research
- Masters by research/PhD Environmental Sciences
Visit our Doctoral College to find out more.
Research, Innovate, Collaborate
Hertfordshire Science Partnership – Growing research and innovation in Hertfordshire’s life sciences industries.