Behaviour change in health and business
We are proud that our department at the University of Hertfordshire applies our behaviour change research in the real world, whether by working with businesses and communities, national and local public health teams, violence reduction units, or by large-scale public engagement initiatives. This work is underpinned by core social, organisational and health psychology.
- Behaviour change in public health - Neil Howlett
- Do Something Different - Ben Fletcher
- Mass participation experiments and public engagement - Richard Wiseman
- Practice based research in large-scale organisations - Paola Amaldi
- Pro-environmental behaviour change - Mike Page
- Psychology of criminal justice - Joanna Adler, Shazia Akhtar and Tim McSweeney