Opening hours, contact and help
Learning Resources Centres (LRCs) opening hours
|Visitor type||Opening hours College Lane LRC||Opening hours de Havilland LRC|
| Current University of Hertfordshire |
students and staff
|SCONUL Access members (bands A, B, and C with current UH ID card)||Open 24/7||Open 24/7|
|Walk-in visitors, including alumni, the general public, and SCONUL band R|
|Unaccompanied children and young people aged 0-17||no access||no access|
Christmas and New Year Opening hours
Both of our Learning Resources Centres will remain open 24/7 throughout the Christmas and New Year break for our students, staff and SCONUL access scheme members
- Find out more about changes to LRC services over the vacation period on AskHerts.
- Visitors will continue to be able to access our LRCs from 08:00 to 22:00 as above.
- Please check this page before travelling in case of any short-notice changes to LRC availability.
Our LRCs are open for walk-in visitors aged 18 and over.
- Please see our visitor opening hours above.
- We regret that unaccompanied visitors under the age of 18 are not currently permitted
- Please bring photo ID and sign in at the LRC Security desk
- Find out more on our LRC visitors' page
Prearranged and supervised groups are welcome to tour our LRCs.
- Contact the Helpdesk for more information by emailing email@example.com
Our Library and Computing Services Helpdesk service provides 24/7 support to our students and staff.
Access support online and by telephone available 08.00 to 18.00 Monday to Friday with telephone support available 24/7 outside of these times.
Please check status.herts.ac.uk for the latest service information.
Access a range of Library and Computing Services help and support at ask.herts.ac.uk
Find out more about our LRCs