Clinical Simulation Centre
Clinical simulation is being increasingly used as an effective experiential teaching tool when training health care professionals.
The Clinical Simulation Centre is an essential and popular educational resource. The state-of-the-art facilities provide a realistic clinical environment where you can practice necessary skills under expert supervision.
The Centre contains a wide range of teaching resources, including:
- Adult, child and baby 'advanced life support' mannequins
- Full body adult, child and baby patient simulators
- Contemporary critical care equipment
- Range of clinical settings, e.g. ICU, ED and operating theatres
- Facilitated learning by experienced healthcare clinician