Learning Resources Centres
The University's two Learning Resources Centres (LRCs) are your one-stop-shop for all your study materials, computing facilities, printing and more.
They will become your home from home while studying at University of Hertfordshire, so find out more about what each of them has to offer.
Whatever advice and support you need to enable you to access the materials you need for your studies at the University of Hertfordshire, there is plenty of help on hand, including:
- online help and information on how to use study facilities and services.
- helpdesk services open over long hours 7 days a week.
- support from specialist information and computing professionals who are familiar with your course.
- flexible skills development tutorials to help you make effective use of learning resources.
- specialist disability support.
College Lane Campus LRC
With four floors of study suites with loads of tech, specialist facilities, library collections for science, technology, health and medicine, and creative industries, support services.
de Havilland Campus LRC
Spacious well-equipped study suites, library collections for law, business, management, education and humanities, help and support services.