Research led by Keith Laws looking at:
- The cognitive deficits seen in people diagnosed with Schizophrenia (especially memory and executive function).
- The efficacy of Cognitive Behavioural Therapy as an intervention for people with psychosis (Schizophrenia and Bipolar Disorder).
- The link between early life trauma and psychosis-like traits in the healthy population and what this might tell us about the continuum model of psychosis.
- Factors that influence visual and verbal hallucinations in healthy individuals – and their implications for understanding hallucinations in psychosis.
- Factors underpinning possible links between paranormal thinking and delusional ideation in healthy individuals.