How to choose a course and university
With so many courses and universities to choose from, in this session we look at what you need to consider when making your final UCAS choices.
Before watching, we recommend you download our Which course? Which university? – Important factors checklist. This should help you decide what factors are the most important to you when choosing your course and university options. You can contact us directly for any questions left unanswered or sign up to receive emails from the University of Hertfordshire.
With COVID-19 currently changing the way we can move around; universities have had to postpone their Open Days. We hope that they will be running again in the autumn. However, in the meantime, look out for our Virtual Open Days. If you’d like to receive notification regarding future events and further information about the University of Hertfordshire, please register your interest.
- Explore your options and apply to university (ucas.com)
- Download Coursematch to find your perfect course (coursematch.io)
- Student community (thestudentroom.com)
- Comparison sites for courses and universities in the UK: whatuni.com / discoveruni.gov.uk / theuniguide.co.uk
- Careers and course advice (prospects.ac.uk)
- Complete university guide (thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk)
If you would like to receive further information about the University of Hertfordshire, the application process and our events, please complete our online form.