Hertford Regional College
Hertford Regional College has 2 campuses, one in Ware and the other in Broxbourne.
Major redevelopments at both campuses means you can enjoy fantastic new facilities, including: £10.5 million investment in our Ware campus. Opened in autumn 2015, this will support the College in responding to the needs identified for the Business and Creative and Digital sector by:
- Creating high quality flexible studio and workshop facilities for business-focused creative arts courses.
- Developing stronger links with employers through sharing of e-learning and physical facilities which reflect the modern workplace.
- Creating a gallery space for learners and others to display their work.
- Business and computer suites throughout, including Apple Mac suites.
- WiFi throughout both campuses.140-seater Michael Morpurgo performance theatre.
- Gym, sports hall and fitness testing centre.
- Hairdressing and beauty salons.
- Motor vehicle and engineering workshop equipped to main-dealer standards.
- Training restaurant.
- Children, Care & Health Building which replicates three practical classrooms, nursery suite, care suite and garden area, and benefits from being next door to a real, working children's centre.
We offer higher education courses in many areas, including:
- Fine Art
- Visual Merchandising
- Childcare and Early Years
Supportive and experienced teaching staff can help you achieve the qualifications you need to support your career and future aspirations. If you're returning to study and don't have the formal entry qualifications Hertford Regional College offers a number of access courses to help you.
Where to go
The campuses are 6 miles apart on the A10 and are easily accessible by road, bus and rail. They're also close to vibrant and historic towns such as Hertford, Ware, Cheshunt and Waltham Cross. We are within 25 miles of London and the Broxbourne Campus is a few miles from junction 25 of the M25.
Ware - Scotts Road,Ware, Hertfordshire SG12 9JF - Map
Broxbourne - Turnford, Broxbourne, Hertfordshire EN10 6AE – Map
tel +44 (0)1992 411411
fax +44 (0)1992 411650