Creative Arts short courses
Welcome to the School of Creative Arts Short Courses at The University of Hertfordshire
We offer a range of exciting short courses designed for the creatively curious.
- Creative short courses
- Bespoke and executive training
- Summer courses for adults and children
- Portfolio courses for sixth formers/college students to support their university applications.
Whether you’re a beginner looking for a new hobby, a professional looking to refine your skills, or a parent looking for classes which are fun and educational for kids and teens, you are in the right place. We offer technical courses including CAD, Adobe and 3D printing and traditional courses such as ceramics, pattern cutting, glass art and life drawing.
Our courses are run by a practicing artists and makers and leading industry professionals. We are dedicated to offering you the opportunity to explore your creative potential, in a supportive environment, with access to the technical resources you need.
By taking advantage of our amazing facilities with expert tutors and like-minded classmates, doors to a world of creative opportunities are opened.
Short Courses run on weekdays, evenings and Saturdays.
Why choose Herts?
- Flexibility: we provide flexible study options to ensure you can study around your busy professional and personal lives
- Location: the main University of Hertfordshire campus is 25 minutes from London with easy access by both road and rail services
- Bespoke courses and projects are designed to be flexible and offer a variety of delivery modes to suit your needs.
There are different ways in which your studies may be employer funded. Please contact us for further information on 01707 285327 or by emailing us via email@example.com.
Address and directions
Our address is The School of Creative Arts, College Lane Campus, Hatfield, Herts AL10 9AB.
For maps and directions please visit our helpful ‘Where to Find Us’ page. Further details are sent by email when you have enrolled.
If you wish to discuss this or any other creative art short course please contact the Short Course team on 01707 285327 or complete our short course enquiry form.