We offer a range of services to support the delivery of high quality clinical research, such as:
- research design
- patient and public involvement (PPI)
- study set-up
- study documentation design
- study management/co-ordination
- statistical design and data analysis
- qualitative data analysis
- process evaluation
- health inequalities
- data management
- database provision
- study monitoring
- reporting and publishing of clinical trials and other research projects in health-related topics.
The overriding principle is to enable trials to be conducted according to current safety and quality regulations as stipulated by EU and UK directives.
We work closely with the Research Design Service (RDS) to develop strong funding applications and have a close working relationship with other Clinical Trial Units (CTUs). We also have academic partnerships with Hertfordshire Partnership University Foundation Trust and East and North Hertfordshire NHS Trust giving access to a large local patient population.
We support studies in a range of therapeutic areas with a focus on clinical trials of complex interventions and mental health.
Need to request a service?
A member of the CTSN will contact you to discuss your proposal and next steps that you will need to take.