CHIP seeks to broaden its engagement across the University of Hertfordshire and beyond. Find below a summary of our dissemination outcomes.
Upcoming hosted events
No events currently scheduled for the next year - check back soon.
Previously hosted events
CHIP in the world
CHIP regularly participates in external seminars, conferences and congresses.
- ‘Rethinking Ethics in Emancipatory Epistemes: Towards Enduring Becomings Through Art’ by Dr Ignasi Torrent at Millennium: Journal of International Studies Annual Conference, October 2019.
- ‘EU energy policy in challenging times. What lessons can be drawn from Nord Stream 2?’ by Dr Francesca Batzella at Manchester Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence, October 2019.
- ‘The Politics of the Anthropocene: Temporality, Ecology, Indigeneity’ by Dr Elisa Randazzo and Hannah Richter at 13th Pan-European Conference on International Relations in Sofia, September 2019.
- ‘History of the Law of War’, by Dr. Benjamin Nutt at the New Voices in History Conference at All Souls College in Oxford, July 2019.
- The Politics and International Relations department, home to CHIP, will be running an MA in International Relations from September 2020. See further information here.
- CHIP members Dr Elisa Randazzo and Dr Hannah Richter have recently signed a contract with Bloomsbury Publishing on a forthcoming co-authored monograph on the topic of the Anthropocene. Further information coming soon.