Clearing and results day accommodation guarantee
We want to ensure that every first year student has the opportunity to live in our amazing student accommodation therefore we guarantee a place in halls for our applicants.
Guarantee for students who applied before Clearing*
- Apply for accommodation before 10 August 2021.
- Confirm acceptance of a place to study before 27 August 2021.
*Subject to personal needs.
Students who apply through Clearing will be guaranteed on-campus accommodation if they have:
Been offered a place on a course on either Tuesday 10 or Wednesday 11 August 2021 and have:
- referred themselves to us via UCAS Track by Friday 13 August 2021
- and made an accommodation application by Sunday 15 August 2021.
Been offered an interview (which could take place the following week) on either Tuesday 10 or Wednesday 11 August 2021 and have:
- referred themselves to us via UCAS Track by Friday 13 August 2021.
- and made an accommodation application by Sunday 15 August 2021 or 4 days after your interview.
* Subject to personal needs.
Our accommodation guarantee relates solely to the standard accommodation that we have available on our campuses. We cannot guarantee that such accommodation will meet special or exceptional needs, and you should contact us separately if you have any particular requirements, needs or concerns. While we will do all we reasonably can to meet any special needs, we cannot guarantee that we will have accommodation appropriate to those needs available as part of this offer. If you wish to discuss this further, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.