Requesting your transcripts
If you would like to order replacement transcripts, you'll need to complete a transcript request enquiry form. These are different for each School of study.
The Student Administration Service will then contact you about how to pay, produce your transcript and post it to you. The standard fee for a replacement transcript is £15.
If you need a transcript along with other official course documents (eg: for Professional Body Requirements), then these can cost up to £50.
The Student Administration Service will advise you about how much to pay, once you have completed the enquiry form. Please note that replacement transcripts can take up to two weeks to arrange.
If you're not sure which form you need to complete or which School your qualification was with, please contact the Alumni team and we can advise further.
Transcript Request Enquiry Forms
- Business School Transcript Request Form
- School of Creative Arts Transcript Request Form
- School of Education Transcript Request Form
- School of Health and Social Work Transcript Request Form
- School of Humanities Transcript Request Form
- Hertfordshire Law School Transcript Request Form
- School of Life and Medical Sciences Transcript Request Form
- School of Physics, Engineering and Computer Science (SPECS) Transcript Request Form
- UH Online Transcript Request Form
- Collaborative Partnership Unit Transcript Request Form (including West Herts College, North Herts College, Oaklands College, University Campus St Albans and Barnet College)