Requesting your transcripts

If you need to order replacement transcripts, you will need to contact your school of study using the below links. You will need to complete the form on the UH store website and the School will contact you with the next steps. There is usually an admin fee charged but the School will tell you about that when they contact you. Please note that replacement transcripts can take up to two weeks to arrange.


Due to COVID-19 our administrative staff are working from home. Unfortunately, this means we are unable to produce official transcripts at this time. Please wait to submit your request once restrictions have relaxed. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

If you are not sure which School you need to contact, please contact us and we can advise further.

Schools of study