Access and Participation
The University of Hertfordshire has a strong track record of success in raising aspirations and widening participation. This is demonstrated by our performance in recruiting students from underrepresented groups, and consistency in meeting the relevant HEFCE performance indicators. In a broader sense, the University is committed to contributing to the raising of participation rates at national level.
For further information, please refer to the University’s Access and Participation Plan for 2020/21 - 2024/25
Access and Participation Plan
- 2020-21 to 2024-25 Access and Participation Plan (PDF - 0.75 Mb)
- 2019/20 Access and Participation Plan (PDF - 0.8 Mb)
- 2018/19 access agreement (PDF - 0.6 Mb)
- 2017/18 access agreement (PDF - 0.58 Mb)
- 2016/17 access agreement (PDF - 0.12 Mb)
- 2013/14 access agreement (PDF - 0.2 Mb)
- 2012/13 access agreement (PDF - 0.19 Mb)
- 2011/12 access agreement (PDF - 0.11 Mb)
- 2010/11 access agreement (PDF - 0.09 Mb)
School and College Liaison
We offer advice and support to schools and colleges on higher education and access to the University of Hertfordshire.
Contact the Education Liaison team to find out more.