University Student Trust Fund
Accessing higher education is getting more and more challenging for young people in the UK and internationally due to rising fees and funding cuts.
The University of Hertfordshire wants to ensure that the very best students, no matter what their financial or social situation, can access higher education and all the opportunities and experiences that it offers.
Many young people face real financial hardship during their time at university, forcing them to withdraw from their studies or being unable to take up further educational opportunities on offer to them. The University Student Trust Fund supports students, offering financial support in direct response to need, as well as enabling opportunities such as Study Abroad and student research. It also provide a number of scholarships, bursaries and prizes to students across the University to enable and assist their studies.
The University Student Trust Fund provides essential support so that no-one will be put off continuing their studies due to money worries, and ensures that as many opportunities as possible are open to students.
Supporting us will ensure that talented individuals from across the UK and beyond can access higher education and fulfil their true potential. Your donation will help us support:
- The Financial Assistance Fund, which supports young people facing real financial hardship that can force them to withdraw from their studies.
- Study Abroad, which offers students the unique opportunity to experience and be educated in a different country.
- Research degree students, enabling them to undertake activities such as conference attendance and networking events, so they can progress their work and experience within academia
- Scholarships and prizes, focused on specific subjects or areas of student need.
- Bespoke student support – based on the interests and wishes of the donor