Payments Terms Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using the online payment facility.
By using the online payment facility you are confirming your acceptance of these terms. If you do not accept these terms then do not proceed with the online payment.
All payments are subject to the following conditions:
- Your payment will normally reach your University account on the day following your request. We cannot accept liability for any payment that does not reach the correct account due to your quoting the incorrect account number or personal details.
- We cannot accept liability where payment is refused or declined by the card provider for whatever reason.
- Should your provider decline payment the University is not obliged to bring this to your attention. You should check with your card provider that payment has been processed through your account.
- The University will not be liable for any damages arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this site, any websites linked to this site, or the materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Refunds where applicable will only be made to the debit/credit card account used for the original transaction.