We are committed to helping our staff and students do the things that collectively make a big difference. If you are interested in getting involved, why not:
- join our cycle to work scheme
- take part in our ‘Green Impact programme’
- undertake free and accredited carbon literacy training
- join our Sustainability Staff Network group
- join the student Green Team
- join the University of Hertfordshire sustainability volunteer group
- contribute to the Community Fridge
- attend a biodiversity campus walk.
Get involved in any of the activities, networks or training on offer at Herts by registering your interest below.