Take a campus tour
Explore Herts by taking our Campus tour! You'll be shown around by our current students where you'll get to hear all about their life on campus while exploring some of the key learning zones, recreational areas and student accommodation.
Which campus should I visit?
You can choose to visit one campus, or why not make an afternoon of your visit and explore both?
Our College Lane campus is our largest and is home to our Creative Arts, Life and Medical Sciences, Health and Social work, Engineering, Computer Science and Physics subjects. Tours depart from the Forum Foyer and take approximately 1 hour 30 minutes. You can view or download our College Lane campus map.
De Havilland campus hosts our Business, Law, Education, Humanities and Sports subjects, and is also home to the Hertfordshire Sports Village. Tours depart from the Enterprise Hub and take up to an hour. You can view or download our de Havilland campus map.
Please note: our campus tours cover all the general areas across the campuses. To explore a specific subject area, we recommend booking onto an open day, where you will get the full subject experience.
What to expect:
- a student-led general tour of your chosen campus – you can book onto both campuses below to make a day of it
- the tour will cover the key parts of Herts, including learning zones, social spaces and accommodation
- you will have the chance to view the student accommodation, from our single en-suite, townhouse, standard en-suite, enhanced en-suite, studio, to single and twin rooms
- there will be current students leading the tours who will be happy to answer any questions you have about their experience at Herts
- if you've booked to visit both campuses, you'll have a bit of time between the two tours. Why not have a break and pick up something to eat on campus or pop over to the Galleria, where there are a number of restaurants, cafes and shops
- after the campus tour, why not take the opportunity to visit the local area? St Albans is only a short journey away, as well as Hertford town
- parking is available and free on both campuses; please ensure you provide your car registration within the booking form
- further information will be sent within your email booking confirmation.