Childcare - University Day Nursery
The University Day Nursery offers on-campus childcare facilities for students and employees, as well as external applicants. We accept children from 3 months to 5 years offering them a fun, safe and stimulating learning environment with sessions and activities catered to meet the needs of each child.
Your child will be looked after by our qualified and enthusiastic staff who make your child's safety their priority. Each staff member undergoes first aid and child protection training every 3 years and an enhanced CRB check.
We are registered as GOOD with Ofsted.
Read our latest Ofsted Report published 9 March 2017. Registration No: EY378136.
- An active environment where every day is an adventure
- Staff who are dedicated to providing the highest standards of care and education
- A flexible approach to learning and development which ensures you are informed and take an active role in your child's education
- Healthy, high-quality meals including fresh fruit and vegetables
Apply for a nursery place
Children are admitted on a first-come-first-served basis, depending on the following factors:
- Sessions required and availability
- Your child's age
- Distribution of places between students and staff
No one is guaranteed a place until an acceptance/indemnity form has been signed and returned along with the £50 registration fee.
Download our Nursery Application Form to register your interest and we will invite you to start as soon as we can accommodate your requirements within our availability. Send your completed form to email@example.com.
Find out more about fees and financial assistance in paying for your childcare.
Phone: +44 (0)1707 284448
|Monday - Friday||Morning||09:00 - 13:00|
|Afternoon||13:00 - 18:00|
The University Day Nursery is located on the College Lane Campus.