The StudyNet intranet is your online university available 24/7 on the web, from any location.
Delivering the information you need
Your personal portal is customised for your programme of study with:
- lecture notes
- course materials
- online discussion and groupwork facilities
- communication with your tutors and fellow students
- exam results
- access to digital library collections
- your personal e-portfolio and much more.
StudyNet also brings together the information you need about:
- the University
- the Students Union
- social activities
- job and career opportunities
- advice and support.
StudyNet means that you can carry your studies with you and stay in touch from home, work and overseas as well as on-campus.
You can access StudyNet at studynet.herts.ac.uk.
We're continuously improving. We recently introduced:
- new module websites
- easy access to reading and resources
New StudyNet features include:
- The enhanced module sites are easy to navigate, helping you to plan and get organised.
- Module sites can be easily accessed on mobile devices using the Canvas app.
- Your module site will help you to plan your study and easily access any reading and additional resources.
- You will be able to personalise your notifications to ensure that you receive instant updates about activity on your module site.