Mental health support
Mental health support is integrated into all of our services. In addition, we have staff who are specifically trained and experienced to support students with mental health difficulties, including our Mental Wellbeing Advisor, Student Wellbeing Adviser (mental health) and mentors.
What we can help with
Report and Support
If you witness an incident or are worried about someone else, please inform the Office of the Dean of Students.Find out more
Mental health support is integrated into all of our services. In addition to the counsellors, we have mental health advisors and mentors who support students with mental health difficulties who are also struggling academically. These services include:
- support in managing specific mental health conditions
- co-ordinating crisis situations if and when they occur
- general advice on issues related to mental health and wellbeing
- help to meet the needs of studying with a mental health difficulty
- identifying reasonable adjustments
- sessions to help you develop skills to manage mental health conditions while being a student
- assistance referring to, liaising and coordinating with NHS and other external services
- support in accessing other University departments such as academic schools, occupational health and housing services.
Phone: +44 (0)1707 284453
|Monday - Wednesday||08.30 - 17.00|
|Thursday||08.30 - 19.00|
|Friday||08.30 - 16.00|
|Saturday and Sunday||Closed|
The Student Wellbeing Centre is located on the College Lane Campus.