6WBS0016 Leadership and Organisations (Lvl 6) (Online)
About the courseBack to course listing
Who should attend this course?
- Anyone interested in engaging in Continuous Professional Development (CPD) at any level
- Anyone who would like to test their aptitude for study and take advantage of the opportunity to earn credits for individual Accreditation of Prior Certificated Learning (APCL)
- If you do not meet the entry requirements for the full BA Business Administration (online) you can sign up for three modules, and if you pass the modules you will be allowed to enrol onto the full course.
This module explores leadership and management within the context of the business organisation, complementing the knowledge and understanding of strategic issues developed through study on the companion module ‘Business Strategy (Online)’. It examines the development of leadership and management theory as well as discussing contemporary applications of theoretical approaches.
The use of up-to-date real world examples together with textbook cases to appraise the effectiveness of particular organisational leadership styles and evaluate the effectiveness of particular organisational leadership styles will help you understand how strategic leaders and their followers interact in practice.
- Relevant qualifications/experience (e.g. Access) to be assessed by the Admissions Tutor
- Applicants are required to have a minimum GCSE English Language qualification at C* grade and above or its equivalent
- For entry requirements when applying for the full BA programme, please visit the course page.
2020/21 price for 15 credits: £755
2020/21 price for 30 credits: £1510