6WBS0008 Business Strategy (Lvl 6) (Online)
About the courseBack to course listing
Who should attend this course?
- Anyone interested in engaging in Continuous Professional Development (CPD) at any level
- Anyone who would like to test their aptitude for study and take advantage of the opportunity to earn credits for individual Accreditation of Prior Certificated Learning (APCL)
- If you do not meet the entry requirements for the full BA Business Administration (online) you can sign up for three modules, and if you pass the modules you will be allowed to enrol onto the full course.
The module will introduce you to a range of issues and challenges confronting strategic leaders of public, private and third sector organisations in a turbulent global environment. It will focus on the many conflicting perspectives within the subject of strategic management and consider the problems involved in researching and developing strategies and plans and implementing them within the limitations of the organisation.
This 100% module considers a range of analytical techniques and concepts thus enabling you to apply and critically evaluate their usefulness through the use of case study work in order to inform your practice.
- Relevant qualifications/experience (e.g. Access) to be assessed by the Admissions Tutor
- Applicants are required to have a minimum GCSE English Language qualification at C* grade and above or its equivalent
- For entry requirements when applying for the full BA programme, please visit the course page.
2020/21 price for 15 credits: £755
2020/21 price for 30 credits: £1510