6WBS0019 Business and Commercial Awareness (Lvl 6) (Online)
About the course
The aims of this course are to enable students to:
- Be given an experience, via a simulated case study, of the development and implementation of a new product or service in a corporate environment.
- Be exposed to investment and operational decision-making in an uncertain and hostile business environment.
Who should attend this course?
- Anyone interested in engaging in Continuous Professional Development (CPD) at any level
- Anyone who would like to test their aptitude for study and take advantage of the opportunity to earn credits for individual Accreditation of Prior Certificated Learning (APCL)
- If you do not meet the entry requirements for the full BA Business Administration (online) you can sign up for three modules, and if you pass the modules you will be allowed to enrol onto the full course.
This course is essentially workshop-based, where students will role play members of an organisational management team as they develop, plan and implement a new product or service for their organisation. The module will consolidate functional business knowledge and provide students with an opportunity to integrate theories and gain experience in a simulated business environment. Students will be encouraged to reflect upon that experience in preparation for their future business careers.
|Start Date||End Date||Link|
|23/09/2024||31/01/2025||Apply online (Distance (Part Time))|
2023/24 price for 15 credits: £825
2023/24 price for 30 credits: £1650