University policies and regulations (UPRs)
The UPR series is the principal means by which the University of Hertfordshire publishes its institutional policies, procedures and regulations.
UPRs are issued by the Secretary and Registrar in his or her capacity as Secretary to the Board of Governors and the Academic Board and as the chief administrative officer of the University.
Policies and regulations
- University Policies and Regulations A-Z
- Academic Regulations Handbook for Undergraduate and Taught Postgraduate Programmes
- Changes to the University’s Academic Regulations for Undergraduate and Taught Postgraduate Programmes
- School of Health and Social Work – School-specific policies and regulations
- School of Life and Medical Sciences – School-specific policies and regulations
- Whistleblowing Policy (UPR GV16)
- Trade Union facility time 2022 (PDF - 0.1 Mb)
Please contact Governance Services if you require copies of governance papers in an alternative format.
Please contact Elizabeth Heath, Head of Governance Services, if you have any queries about the UPRs.