Statistical Services and Consultancy Unit
The Statistical Services and Consultancy Unit can help your business with a wide range of tools and methodologies. The Unit is headed by Dr Neil Spencer, an expert in the field of applied statistics.
Why choose us?
- we are part of the UK’s leading business-facing University
- we have decades of experience providing statistical support for a wide range of projects
- we combine state-of-the-art methodologies with a pragmatic approach to getting the job done
- we run an extensive portfolio of short course training, including bespoke courses.
- Authors Licensing & Collecting Society
- British Gas Business
- Camelot (operators of the National Lottery)
- Fasken Martineau (international business law firm)
- Home Office Scientific Development Branch
- IMS Health
- Jaguar Land Rover
- Jobcentre Plus
- Lockheed Martin
- Ministry of Defence
- National Lottery Promotions Unit
- National Measurement Office
- Ofgem/Department for Energy and Climate Change
- Perceptive Games
- Sport England
- West Herts NHS Trust
- World Health Organisation (HBSC study).
Get in touch
Find out how we can help you and your business, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling Neil Spencer on +44 (0)1707 285574. We look forward to hearing from you.