Teach Computing CPD
The National Centre for Computing Education is a government-funded programme of training and support for computing education in primary and secondary schools.
- face-to-face and online CPD for key stages 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 teachers;
- free, quality assured resources to support computing education;
- a network of computing hubs and Computing at Schools communities of practice across England so teachers can link up with other computing educators;
- links with industry partners to bring the computing curriculum to life in the classroom;
- generous bursaries to support the cost of attending
- low cost or free CPD
University of Hertfordshire contributes to the programme of CPD for primary and secondary schools offered by the Saffron Walden County High School Computing hub.
Find out more
To find out about local courses and bursaries, and access opportunities available from the National Centre for Computing Education, create an account here: https://teachcomputing.org/