Accommodation for returning students
Living on campus is safe, convenient and great for your social life.
All of our rooms on campus are available for returning students to live in. So whether you're a second year or a final year coming back from placement, we have space for you to live on campus.
If you've not secured your space yet, applications are still open.
Reasons to live on campus
- All of your utility bills including internet are included in your rent costs
- You can form a group during the application process and we will always do our best to house you together
- You get the on-campus benefits including the support of Resident Assistants, contents insurance and our 24/7 security team
- A deposit of £150 is required for all types of accommodation, which is a lot more affordable than private accommodation
- You'll be close to lectures, the libraries and entertainment, and will save money on transport too.
You can apply for a room on campus using the Accommodation Portal and selecting the applicant type 'Continuing Students'.
If you have any questions about living on campus in second year, final year or as a postgraduate, please get in touch.