Apply now

Already in the UK?

Pay your fees

Many of our international students join the University of Hertfordshire having previously completed a course of study in the UK, such as a bridging or foundation programme, A Levels or an English Language programme.

We have links with many schools and colleges who offer these programmes and we recognise a wide range of different qualifications as meeting the entry requirements for our programmes. If you would like to check whether your qualification is recognised by the University please contact us.

Meet us at an event

We attend a number of events in the UK and we would love to see you there. If you have any questions, want to talk in more detail about the University or your course choice, or anything else, please come come and speak to our representatives at an event.

UK Schools and Colleges

If you work with international students within a UK School or College and would like any more information for your students about applying to and studying at the University please don't hesitate to get in touch. We can arrange to come and visit you or for inward visits to the University and can offer advice on applying to the University. Please contact for further information.

Got qualifications from another country?

Choose another country guidance page to view.