Impact, research and publications
PSQM is a research-active programme based in the University of Hertfordshire. PSQM carries out its own research into primary science practice and also collaborates with researchers.
- July 2022 - EEF and Wellcome funded evaluation of the Primary Science Quality Mark Education Endowment Foundation
- January 2022 - Researching Professional Development Leaders Emily Perry, Joelle Halliday, Josephine Booth, Mark Boylan and Claire Wolstenholme
- September 2021 An evaluation of the Science Across the City (Stoke on Trent OA) project as seen through the lens of PSQM - Second report Dr Clare Warren
- September 2020 Evaluator's Report: The impact of Science across the City (Stoke on Trent OA) Dr Clare Warren
- February 2017 Developing teachers as leaders of science in primary schools Pages 64-71 Julia Mackintosh, Elizabeth White and Claire Dickerson
PSQM regularly produces publications and responses to relevant primary science policy updates.
- March 2022 - Response to the Ofsted Research Review for Science: Guidance for Primary Schools Jane Turner, Prof Lynne Bianchi and Dr Sarah Earle