Share your story
Our global alumni community prove how studying at Herts can lead to an exciting future.
Showcasing what you have achieved since completing your studies inspires us all. Your story can highlight different career paths and opportunities that are possible for students and graduates. Help power the potential of the next generation by submitting your story.
How we use your story
Anyone can be an alumni role model. It only takes a few minutes to share your story and you could be featured:
- on our website
- in our monthly email newsletter
- in exciting campaigns, like LGBT+ History Month, International Women' Day and Black History Month.
- on our social media channels. Visit our Twitter account to see posts about our alumni community.
What information do we need?
To give you an idea of the type of questions we ask on our alumni profile form, listed below are a few examples:
- Tell us about your current job role. How have you got to this point in your career?
- What are your future ambitions, aspirations or career plans?
- Have you been up to anything else since graduating that you would like to share? For example, do you volunteer for a charity, play competitive sport or have an interesting hobby?
Check out our alumni showcase
Read just some of the inspiring stories from our alumni community. If you chose to share your story, you'll be in excellent company!
Meet Samuel Nathan Richards who has taken his degree around and out of this world! Samuel currently works for NASA...
Michelle Law has excelled in her role within electrical engineering. She works as a Technology Innovation Manager at ghd...
Meet Ramat Tejani who has taken the international technology industry by storm. She is the Diversity Marketing Manager for Amazon...
Olivia Draisey ‘fell in love with the community spirit’ at Herts while studying psychology. She’s now a psychology teacher...
Dr Grace Ononiwu CBE has gone from Herts law graduate to Chief Crown Prosecutor for the Crown Prosecution Service...